Friday, February 15, 2013

How you can help

Everyone is asking me what they can do to help with the walk. There has been such an amazing outpouring of support that there are only two things that I need.

First is awareness. Please continue to tell everyone that you know that would be interested in my journey to tell everyone they know ...

Second is lodging. I have confirmed lodging for the first 17 days from Atlantic City to Hancock, MD (240 miles). No hotel chain has offered support. If anyone knows of someone that could supply lodging along US Route 40 between Hancock MD and Wheeling WV let me know.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to your wife and those suffering from this dreaded disease. May God be with you on your wonderful and dedicated journey. Donna J. Miller, Williamsport, PA

    ReplyDelete